Inflow

He came back as if he turned back
for something that had always belonged to him
and he took all of me
without a shame 
 
Now like a wave 
you are trying to wash away my feelings
 
It was stupid to believe
it might take longer
than a moment  
but i did 
  
You have stayed in me
found an empty space 
inside my heart 
and put down your roots
 
I can't beat you
I can't pull you 
I can't root you
 
I ran all over the city  
come a long way 
do not know 
if I was looking for an antidote
or the remnants of you
in our places 
  
What a difference anyway
I did not found
medication or your smell
on a scratched wall
 
That gentle touch
which burned my scars
these innocent birthmarks
not allowing me to love
 
Painfully resembling 
no one will burn me
at first sight
like you 
 

 
  
 

 
 
  

 
 

 

Komentarze

Popularne posty